If you're an enterprise which doesn't have a comprehensive IT security compliance program in place, and particularly information security, you're at very high risk! While implementing a successful security system can be quite time-consuming and highly costly. We are backed by one of the leading global manufacturers of intrusion detection solutions and services for commercial applications.
It can definitely enhance your bottom line, and more importantly, make certain you still have a business! So in case you believe that your firewall programs are good enough to protect you from internal and external security threats, you're drastically mistaken.
Hackers can easily break through your firewalls, alter your systems subtly and leave undetected. Additionally, planting a Trojan to collect sensitive information from the systems can be a cakewalk for cybercriminals using sophisticated technology for security attacks.
Along with your antivirus software, your firewalls, and strict access controls may do nothing to stop this. That's precisely why you need an effective Intrusion Detection System (IDS) which can help by providing complete security to your enterprise.
So What Does IDS Really Do?
An Intrusion Detection System helps detect intruders such as unexpected, unwanted or unauthorized people or applications in your computer network. It may, therefore, protect your systems from virus storms or safety threats posed by malicious hackers. An Intrusion Detection System that is ideal should
- Not only monitor system activities, but also analyze users along with system actions
- Scrutinize configurations and susceptibilities of different systems
- Consistently review file and system integrity
- Issue alarms/alerts in the Event of security attacks
- Actively gather evidence about questionable activities
- Automatically launch back-traces
- Recognize molds/methods of classic strikes
- Watch out for irregular action
- Follow rigorously for any policy violations by consumers